Policies & Procedures
All Mackworth House School policies&procedures are available on request.
New General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force on May 25th 2018.
Below are links to our Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notices regarding the data we collect and why we do so.
Paper copies of all notices are available on request.
- Equality Information and Statement May 2019
- First Aid Policy May 2019
- MHS Accessibility Plan 2016 2019
- MHS Attendance Policy May 2019
- MHS Concern or Complaints Policy and Procedure September 2018
- MHS Curriculum Policy 2019
- MHS Preventing Bullying Policy Sept 2018
- MHS Promoting Appropriate and Positive Behaviour Policy September 2018
- Online Safety Policy May 2019
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy
- Planning Assessment and Feedback Policy April 2019
Child Protection Policy
Other Information that is available on request and from the school reception for parents of pupils and parents of prospective pupils and, on request, to the Chief Inspector, the Secretary of State or an independent inspectorate:
Number of staff employed and a summary of their qualifications
Details of the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure
Any information requested in connection with an inspection under section 162A of the 2002 Act is made available and access to the schools admissions and attendance registers.